Under MPMF’s hosted model, MPMF will be appointed as the Alternative Investment Fund Manager ("AIFM") and/or UCITS manager and will:
- Maintain executive oversight of each of the funds under management and retain full responsibility for fund governance and compliance.
- Delegate certain aspects of the day-to-day management functions (e.g. portfolio management) in accordance with the optimum business solution for each client.
- Establish substance by retaining the risk management function as required under the Alternative Investment Fund Management Directive ("AIFMD").
- Maintain regulatory capital requirements as specified under AIFMD and UCITS.
- Assign designated individuals, including a compliance officer and money laundering reporting officer.